- 22 levels of fine-tuning ensure precise lighting for your shoots
- Quick recycle time up to 2.9 seconds ensure fast and easy clicks
- Ideal for shooting at night and areas with isolated darkness
- Produces sufficient lighting on subjects that are located further away from the camera
Andoer AD-960II is a universal speedlite, designed for Nikon Canon Pentax DSLR cameras etc. High guide number and fast recycle time, it is really an ideal and great speedlite for photography.
- Universal speedlite, widely used for Nikon Canon Pentax DSLR cameras etc. Support M/Multi/S1/S2/mode.
- Manual zoom, covers a focal length range from 18mm to 180mm.
- High guide number of GN54(ISO100,180mm) Power adjusts from full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments, 22 levels of fine tuning.
- Quick recycle time up to 2.9s.
- Support sound prompt, over-heat protection, power saving function.
- Circuit Design: IGBT
- Guide Number: GN54(ISO 100, 180mm)
- Flash Coverage: Manual zoom(18mm,24mm,28mm,35mm,50mm,70mm,85mm,105mm,135mm,180mm)
- Flash Mode: M/Multi/S1/S2
- Vertical rotation angle: -7-90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees
- Transmission Range: Indoors 20-30m / Outdoors 10-15m
- Flash Time: 1/200s-1/20000s
- Flash Control: 1/128-1/1 output control, 22 levels of fine tuning
- External Interface: Hot-shoe / PC port / External Power Port
- Recycle Time: Up to 2.9s Battery Supply: 4 * AA(Not included)
- Lighting Time: 100-1500 times
- sound prompt, power saving function, over-heat protection Item
- Size: 19.5 * 7.7 * 5cm / 7.7 * 3.0 * 2.0in
- Item Weight: 389g / 13.7oz
- Package Size: 22.5 * 10 * 8cm / 8.6 * 3.9 * 3.1in
- Package Weight: 558g / 18.8oz
- Note: The battery is not included.
- Package List:
- 1 * Speedlite
- 1 * Mini Plate
- 1 * Carrying Pouch
- 1 * Diffuser
- 1 * User Manual(English)
Back to Photography & Studio